15 April 2021
- Ability to edit document URLs: when a URL has been added in any document section, users can now edit the document name and the URL.
- Notes section on sites: there is a new section on sites to add free text, URLs and images.
- Additional features on maps: all maps now have detail as far as street name level and the option to switch to satellite view.
- Additional features on dashboards:
- Option to display the description on the widget (instead of via a tooltip)
- Ability to display images next to each other horizontally in a text and image widget
- Added “do not display target” option to the disaggregation bar chart
- Added additional information in the tooltip when you hover over the chart bars (for % achieved chart, the absolute actual value is displayed; for total vs actuals bar chart the % achieved value is displayed)
- Public dashboard link is deactivated by default, users must choose to make it active.
- Fix issue where editing the name of a data table was not saved
- Made the description tooltip available on public dashboard widgets.
31 March 2021
- Disaggregation Type Archive: following the release of our new disaggregation management features two weeks ago we have added the ability to archive a disaggregation type. This doesn’t affect anywhere where the disaggregation type is already in use but prevents it from being linked to any other indicators.
- Further cleanup and enhancements to the disaggregation management feature.
- Fixed issue where new approval types on activities were not displaying after saving.
- Change indicator description field to multi-line text
- Optimisation of loading for large indicator sets
11 March 2021
- Disaggregation Management Upgrade: we have changed the way disaggregation types are created and added to indicators. There is a new section at the project level (WFL1) where you can create and edit disaggregation types. On each indicator, you now link only the disaggregation types that are relevant to that indicator. This means that only relevant disaggregation types will be offered to users when they are adding collected data for an indicator.
- Fixed issues where approval types were not displaying after been added in the admin console.
- Changed indicator description field to be multiline text
23 February 2021
- IATI Reporting Features: with this deployment, we add the “IATI Switch” which can be turned on for clients who do IATI reporting. This provides additional IATI specific fields for projects, indicators and in the admin console, as well as data exports designed to meet IATI reporting requirements. More information can be found here: https://www.toladata.com/international-aid-transparency-initiative-iati/
- The character limit for URLs when linking documents has been removed.
- The “Copy widget” option in dashboards has been hidden until we deploy this feature.
21 January 2021
- NEW! Custom reporting periods: It is now possible to set up custom reporting periods for your projects to align with your donors and log frames. TolaData already offers reporting periods by standard calendar months (such as annual periods from 1 January to 31 December) but now you can create your own, for example, an annual period from 1 July to 30 June. This makes monitoring against targets and reporting your results as required by your donors even easier.