Pricing to suit every organisation
Select number of users
All packages include:
Optional add ons:
2 months free every year with an annual plan¹
For more than 100 users contact us
To discuss custom requirements
1) prices are rounded
2) All prices are net prices without VAT which the customer shall additionally pay in accordance with the prevailing statutory rate.
PRICING AND PAYMENT
TolaData is a social tech company that is committed to supporting the nonprofit sector to have access to the latest technology and digital tools. We believe that digital solutions can really help improve the efficiency and effective management of their programs and we want to ensure that cost is not an obstacle for these organisations. That’s why we offer a generous 50% discount for NGOs.
Organisations that are registered as NGOs or civil society organisations. If you are uncertain if your organisation is eligible please get in touch to discuss.
- Full set of standard TolaData features
- Multilingual options: English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese and Vietnamese
- Unlimited data import
- System maintenance
- Hosting on servers in the European Union
- Access to self paced training materials and tutorials
- Global support desk via live webchat or email
- Automatic updates and upgrades to the system including enhancements and new features
TolaData accepts payments via bank transfer or card using our secure card payment gateway supplier, Stripe.
LICENCE PACKAGES AND SUBSCRIPTIONS
- For data collectors who will fill out survey forms (including TolaData webforms that are shared externally or the data collection forms of a third party tool).
- When viewing dashboards that are shared externally via a shareable link.
A user licence is not required for people that will undertake data collection activities only. These are data collectors who will fill out survey forms (including TolaData webforms or the data collection forms of a third party tool).
There is no limit to the number of users an organisation can have in Toladata. Contact us to discuss packages for more than 50 users.
Yes, we can offer packages of any size from 2 users upwards. Contact us to discuss your exact requirements.
Yes, you can increase or decrease the number of users at any time by notifying us. You will either pay the difference to the larger plan or be credited the amount if you move to a smaller plan.
No, there is no minimum contract period. If you are on a monthly subscription, you can cancel it with a 15 days notice before the next subscription renewal date.
USER SUPPORT & TRAINING
- TolaData has an integrated user support live chat function as well as a dedicated email for support queries.
- User requests for support (via email or the live chat feature) have a response time of maximum 30 minutes during business hours and within 24 hours outside of business hours.
- Reported technical issues are classified according to severity and prioritised accordingly. Our technical team is on standby 24/7 to resolve critical issues.
- The system has a guaranteed uptime of 99%
- The platform has an integrated product tour which offers users self-paced guides for all the product features and tutorial videos.
- We also have a dedicated YouTube Channel where you can find a range of tutorial videos.
- You can also find a range of guides, examples and top tips for using the platform in our Help Centre
TolaData offers training as online facilitated webinars. In our experience a 2 hour session is sufficient for new users to be inducted into the system and these can be purchased in addition to the user licenses.
FEATURES AND PRODUCT
On top of our wide range of highly flexible and configurable standard features, TolaData also offers custom developments and tailor-made solutions to meet your specific project requirements. Learn more about TolaData’s customisation options.
- TolaData has created specific features and tools to help organisations fulfil the IATI data reporting. These include:
- Additional data fields specific to IATI
- Project classification tools aligned to the IATI criteria such as policy markers and sectors.
- Ability to exclude projects from the IATI reporting exports
- Data exports that provide all the relevant data from TolaData mapped to the IATI data structure.
- We also offer services in collaboration with our partner, Data4Development, to help organisations prepare, verify and submit their IATI reports. This includes merging the results data from TolaData with an organisation’s financial data. Learn more here.