Senior Full Stack Developer (m/f/d) / full time
Location: Berlin, Germany
TolaData is a company with a social mission. We provide a web-based software for the not-for-profit sector to support project management and Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E). Our intuitive software solution enables organisations to create a positive impact with their projects while increasing their transparency and accountability. TolaData’s client base is diverse and includes NGOs, public sector and multilateral agencies, social welfare organisations, international cooperation projects, foundations, social enterprises and others.
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY
We are looking for a full-time Senior Full Stack Developer, based in Berlin, Germany. This is a senior role and a great opportunity for someone looking to work towards a positive mission internationally. The role will work closely with our highly skilled and talented team of developers in Nairobi and Berlin.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Together with your cross-functional team colleagues in Berlin you are looking into complex and challenging problems within the social, development and humanitarian sector.
- You work closely with the lead engineer in Berlin and the project manager and development team based in Nairobi, ensuring smart solutions and high software quality.
- You suggest ways to improve the application.
- You ensure that our application is built respecting the latest tech and data security standards.
- You pass on knowledge to your teammates.
- You have at least 8 years of working experience in developing complex web applications
- In terms of tech stack, you are highly experienced with:
- Angular6++ (most relevant requirement)
- Python (Django and DRF) and REST APIs
- Databases: PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Added advantages:
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift
- You are familiar with standard continuous integration, build and testing tools and other modern devops and deployment strategies
- You are experienced with agile project management methods and know how to motivate an engineering team
- You have a hands-on mentality, and you love sharing your knowledge and learnings with your team members
- You are able to work successfully with a remote team
- You thrive in cross-cultural environments and are fluent in English (our company language)
- Be part of making a value driven product a success
- Be part of an international team
- Flat hierarchies in a small team with a great working environment and company culture
- Competitive compensation models and 30 vacation days annually (full-time position)
To apply: Send us your CV, LinkedIn and anything else that can give us an idea about who you are, what you do and why you want to work with us to: email@example.com (Your contact: Malte Höpfner)