TolaData is a social tech company that provides a web-based software developed for the not-for-profit sector to support program management and monitoring & evaluation (M&E). We provide an intuitive software solution to increase transparency and make it easier for organisations to create positive impact with their programs.
We are an established and recognised brand in the sector with over 60 clients around the world, across all continents. Our clients include INGOs, donors, government bodies, foundations, social enterprises, alliances, educational institutions, local and community organisations, research bodies, and more.
Based in Berlin, Germany, we are looking for a full or part-time Sales Executive. This is a junior role and a great opportunity for someone with an interest in the not-for-profit sector and “Tech for Good” who wants to also develop their sales skills. We also welcome students or other applicants who are looking for a part time role.
We have 10 staff in our HQ in Berlin, 5 based in Kenya and 1 in Guatemala. We are a close team that values our fantastic work environment and supportive team culture. We are passionate about our mission and delivering great services for our clients around the world to support their development, humanitarian and social programs.
- Supporting the full sales cycle, including prospecting, outreach, qualifying, pitching, and closing deals
- Researching and presenting information to support the sales and marketing teams
- Generate leads, including researching relevant potential clients, outbound lead generation via email and LinkedIN, and sourcing client referrals
- Explore new opportunities for the sales team to improve lead generation
- Demos of our product for potential clients
- Develop and maintain a customer database using our CRM
- Assist in monitoring competitors, market conditions and product development
- Support the activities of the marketing department including support in developing sales and promotional materials
- Support the customer success team when needed to provide user support to our clients.
- You enjoy researching and presenting information and work reliably, independently and with a highly customer-orientated approach
- High attention to details and work in a clear, structured and organized way.
- You are interested in supporting the not-for-profit sector, engaging with NGO teams globally
- You have an excellent and comprehensive verbal and written expression in English. Other languages are a plus, especially Spanish, German or French
- You like working in an international team and appreciate exchanging ideas and knowledge
- Ideally you have relevant studies or experience, such as in an NGO or software sales experience
- Be part of making a value driven product a success
- Be part of an international team, working with experts from a wide range of backgrounds, from NGOs and software development
- A supportive and diverse environment that allows our employees to thrive and learn.
- Flat hierarchies in a small team with a great working environment
- Flexible working options including remote / home office
- 30 vacation days annually (pro rata)
TO APPLY: Send your CV and a cover letter about who you are, what you do and why you want to work with us to: email@example.com by Jan 17, 2022.