TolaData is a company with a social mission. We provide a web-based software to support the not-for-profit sector with project management and Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E). Our intuitive software solution increases transparency and enables organisations to create a positive impact with their projects and programs.
We are an established and recognised brand in the sector with over 90 clients around the world, across all continents. Our clients include INGOs, donors, government bodies, foundations, alliances, educational institutions, local and community organisations, research bodies, and more.
We have 10 staff in our HQ in Berlin, 5 based in Kenya, and 1 in Guatemala. We are a close-knit team that values our fantastic work environment and supportive team culture. We are passionate about our mission and delivering great services for our clients around the world to support their development, humanitarian and social programs.
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY
We are looking for a motivated and innovative Digital Marketing Executive (m/f/d) with a passion for the non-profit sector to join our team in Berlin, Germany on a part-time basis. As TolaData’s Digital Marketing Executive, you will help us execute our overall marketing strategy, including SEO, link building, social media and email marketing to strengthen our brand image, improve conversions and enhance our visibility and reach in the not-for-profit sector.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNTIONS:
- Managing our growing community and improving our visibility, reach and engagement on LinkedIn, FB and Twitter.
- Offering constructive, community-building, and tactful interactions with audiences across all channels.
- Designing and delivering images, social media posts, infographics, landing pages, and other promotional materials in line with our brand guidelines.
- Maximising the value and reach of our content by turning high-performing assets into a library of derivative pieces for use in multiple channels.
- Collaborating with partners and business development team to develop and implement multichannel campaigns to announce new services and partnerships.
- Quality assurance for all our content.
- Coordinate the drafting and design of quarterly newsletters to our community
- Support the business development team to deliver email marketing campaigns to target audiences.
- Supporting the business development team with the promotion and delivery of webinars.
- Tracking and reporting key metrics related to TolaData’s marketing activities
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Completed or undertaking a University degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) in communications, media studies, journalism, political or social science, or other related fields.
- Native level English language skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, including proven editing and writing skills.
- Working knowledge of social media tools such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter Ads.
- Willingness to learn how to use a range of content management tools (such as MailChimp, Canva, Elementor Pro, WordPress)
- Desire to develop your skills in designing and preparing audio-visual materials and multimedia content for the web.
- Working knowledge of SEO and the ability to write web-friendly headlines.
- Reliable and dedicated to quality, with an eye for accuracy and details.
- Curiosity and interest in Tech4Good and digital marketing trends.
- Professional experience in handling communications and marketing projects and/or experience in the not-for-profit sector is desirable but not essential
WHAT WE OFFER
- Be part of making a value driven product a success.
- Be part of an international team, working with experts from a wide range of backgrounds, from NGOs and software development
- Flat hierarchies in a small team with a great working environment.
- 30 vacation days annually (pro-rata)
TO APPLY:Send us some work samples, a link to your CV, LinkedIn or anything else that can give us an idea about who you are, what you do and why you want to work with us to: email@example.com
Applications close on Sunday 11th September 2022