- Portfolios: this feature is now live!
- Group projects together and aggregate their results to track your organisation’s progress against strategic targets.
- Compare the progress of activities from different projects to determine where exactly the resources need to be invested.
- Projects can belong to multiple portfolios, giving you the flexibility to view your impact geographically, by sector, by donor, by partner or any other criteria you may choose.
- Activities (WFL2):
- Progress: additional option added to drop down of “not approved”
- Documents: a date stamp is shown for when a document link was added to a WFL2
- Results framework: fixed the issue where editing a result sometimes opened the form to create a new result instead of the details of the existing result.
- Percentage indicators: fix to ensure values always pull correctly